- Ron has an interesting take on the intimacy of close embrace.
- Nina says that "if you know how to hold a woman in your arms, then you might be able to learn this dance"
- Polly says, "to please the woman, concentrate on the embrace, then the steps"
- Sue Butler, who suggested a clip featuring the couple dancing to two different versions of Corazón and, of course, dancing it differently. She added, "both are beautiful, but I really enjoyed the second one; it's just so slow and danced with such feeling for the music"
- John Hayward's recommended clip is an illustration of "excellent walking techniques"